Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sharp Coaching is Live

    A dream I've had for a number of years, has finally come through.  I put my money where my mouth is and threw down.  Sharp Coaching has a presence on the web and is taking clients.  Back in January when I originally started this blog, my goal was to inspire and motivate others to achieve their goals in running through this blog and it's associated Facebook page.  I didn't do a very good job with my initial plan.  Life gets in the way and dedication takes a back seat. 
    My credentials as far as "certifications" don't exist at this time.  That's fair, open, and honest.  I'm working on checking those boxes.  I'll be honest and tell you, I'm not a standard corporate "cut out" or fit into a preconceived mold of standard expectations.  I'm John T. Sharp.  I've learned a lot of things about running the hard way, and I've had some great mentors who have been of immense value to me.  My race results are linked on the website.  I'm clearly a mid to back of packer. 
     I've put my feet on the pavement and have pushed my limits over the last 7 years.  I love running, self reflection, and working hard.  If you're a honest person, who wants to work hard, and has a good heart I'm here for you. Sharp Coaching for me is a hobby. I don't want to work with just anyone.  I don't have time for that with my own training.  But if you are a committed person who values personal change and is open for guidance, then you are my target audience. 
     Running has profoundly effected my self-esteem in a positive way, my compassion and empathy.  It's taken me around the world, literally.  If I can help running bring those achievements to you, then I'll consider that success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment