Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Recommended Reading for Runners - Technical Books

     I've been putting together a list of my favorite books on running.  My list contains about 38 or so that I have personally read, which I would also recommend. This list is technical in nature as opposed to a novel or biography.  This is not an all exhaustive list but these are great reading if you want to expand your knowledge of running. 
“The Science of Running” by Steve Magness
 “Ready to Run” by Dr. Kelly Starrett 
Running Form Drills” by Brian Martin
Running Technique” by Brian Martin 
“Pose Method of Running” by Dr. Nicholas Romanov
The Cardio Code” by Kenneth Jay 
“1:59 – The Sub-Two Hour Marathon Is Within Reach” by Philip Maffetone
“Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes” by John Vonhof

  I hope you enjoy! 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment